I do not remember a fire in the town of Felanitx over the last ten years but, this year we had two. A few months ago, one mid-morning a friendly lady neighbour left the electric fire on whilst having a shower when, suddenly, thick clouds of black fumes came through her front door persianas. Oblivious to the calamity the tenant continued with her body rinse whilst vecinos quickly got concerned and called the bomberos. The front door had to be broken down by the firemen. Luckily, the damage was restricted to one room and the front door; no bodily harm was suffered.
A few nights ago, fire struck again in Felanitx. This time, it was the residence of a member of the Felanitx pop band Horris Kamoi, or rather, an outbuilding in his town patio. There, a recording studio had been installed complete with electric guitars, drums, mikes, amplifiers, sound mixing equipment, computers and what have you. It would appear that too much voltage was connected to a wiring that was inadequate for the heavy duty gear. Sadly, only some melted metal bits remained of the sound studio, even though three fire engines turned up mighty quickly from the Felanitx and Manacor fire stations. Fortunately, the main house was not affected and no physical harm was suffered by the musician’s family, including two young children. The unfortunate musician, Joan Prohens, is also a member of the Felanitx pop group Black Cats.
I would rather assume that you do not know the music of Horris Kamoi. Actually, I find that their cross-dressing act is better than their cover music. Let me entertain you with a video clip as borrowed from the Internet:
The photo (top) was taken in Felanitx, Mallorca, Baleares, Spain. The date: September 14th, 2010. The time was 21:04:38. The video clip was borrowed from the Internet, courtesy of YouTube and tarantyno.
Thank you very much and moltes gràcies.